• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Prices

Bozor1000

Iv'e seen diesel as low as 3.95 and as high as 4.09 out here in Riverside, CA. I filled up our Mitsubishi Galant (DAILY DRIVER) with regular unleaded-12 gallons was 50 bucks. And we drive around a 100 miles a day Monday through Friday for work. So we fill up every 2 days. So you can see the money we spend on unleaded alone. Glad I am not driving the CUCV daily.

Stan45

$3.95 yesterday, up 50 cents a gallon in 3 weeks. I e-mailed both Senators and our Rep.. I look at it this way I'm still going to drive, so its either money in the tank or money into a local businessman's pocket. So I guess it going to be one less dinner out..

I also think this subject needs to keep comming until people say OK its enough now.

jatonka

Diesel here is 4.29 a gallon, unleaded regular is 3.35 a gallon, go figure this one. Our business runs on diesel, diesel excavators, dozer,backhoe, big trucks, little trucks, aircompressor, pavement saw. I'm cooked. No work either for the first time since I started in 1974. Don't know what's gonna happen next. Our State just threw out the gangster governor, Our country has a beautiful pair of Demo choices for Pres. What's gonna happen next? JT bummed out

beaubeau

Does anyone remember the "Boston Tea Party!?? It is time to do something to straiten out the Oil Co.'s first and the US Govt. 2nd. The trouble is too many people in this country are "Chicken Sh-t!! Afraid of Everything, especially if the Govt has anything to say about it. Anyone here beleive that the politiicians have nothing to do with the Oil Co. and the price of Fuel, then I have a couple Of C130 I can sell them!!
What we need is another Boston Tea Party, or something like it. What would happen if the word got out as quick as it did when people got news of 9-11? Say, Word gets out and Everyone stays out of Work for 4 days? It would have to surprise the Oil Co.'s and the Govt. Where would the Oil Co put all the excess fuel not being circulated? I mean stay home and do not drive a dam vehicle for 4 days, do not buy fuel or gas for 4 days. Sounds like a "National Disaster!?? Well, I thenk it is when we look at the price of Fuel, and No dam explanation for it. This could work if iEveryone stuck together, but too many "Chicken Sh-ts!!I do not have to move a dam vehicle for 4 days and that is what I plan on doing . Good Luck Phil. PS I bought a gallon of milk today for less than a gollon of fuel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks