• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel pump has gone and left me.

BadMastard

It appears to have run off and joined the circus. Looks like the connector or the motor is dead, as it's been heavily abused and stuck on there with swedging.

Anyone know where I can get another one, as we miss it and hope it comes home soon.

BadMastard

It's the in tank pump. Fuse is good, pump, not so much. It's got power, ground, spins freely (the bottom) and no noise or movement when power is applied.

I've got a PM already for a replacement, from illinois, but I'll take another if you got it. You see, the circus may come back and those pumps just keep running away. (I have a couple of deuces, having a spare is a very very good idea.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks