• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Pump Hose

rustystud

I found a company that sells "Gates" fuel immersion hose for our M35's . You have to use fuel immersion rated hose in the tanks or else you fuel line will basically rot out. The company is " Motion Industries " . There email is www.motionindustries.com . The part number is #4219G- 1/2ID Fuel Line 4219-0102 . The cost is $2.05 per ft. They ship-out pretty fast too. Disclaimer, I am not affiliated with this company in anyway. I found it after searching for a few hours.
rustystud.

TsgtB

Someone said the 1/2" comes off too easy and the 7/16" is tight but harder for it to come off.... (reading too many post has made me crazy).

rustystud

Someone said the 1/2" comes off too easy and the 7/16" is tight but harder for it to come off.... (reading too many post has made me crazy).
I have had no problem with the 1/2" Gates hose in over 2 years now. I also was able to order a 20ft length from "motionindustries" . Try and talk with a manager instead of the usual sales reps.

Jeepsinker

I have a motion industries locally as well. They are douches. They won't even attempt to deal with you if you walk in, they just tell you they are an online company only and you have to order online and then they will ship to you. Really pissed me off to the point I don't want to deal with them anymore.

rustystud

I have a motion industries locally as well. They are douches. They won't even attempt to deal with you if you walk in, they just tell you they are an online company only and you have to order online and then they will ship to you. Really pissed me off to the point I don't want to deal with them anymore.
Sorry to hear that. The branch out here was really very helpful. I told them what I needed and they told me what and how to order it online.