• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel pump in the tank die on the M35a2

Westech

CPL
I just had to do the same thing with my pump. And the uv pump from saturn s works well. With all the brass fittings and pump, hose its cost around 45 bucks. It hums a bit but it works, what else do you want. ( now if G/F could do the same.....) :boxer:

Elohim1

I just bought this pump from Saturn Surplus. It is a little bit different than the one pictured. There is a electric line with a box on it. I would like to know where to connect the Electric line ?? The plug is different than the one for the pump which is on the truck. This plug is rubber coated with a single stem inside it.

Thanks

Chris

Trango

So guys,

I just called Saturn. They want $325 for just the pump COMPONENT! This is the one that goes inside the whole pump assembly. Ouch!

So, you guys are saying that the universal external pump that SS sells puts out good flow? This is for the 3208 (taking FOREVER to do)?

http://saturnsurplus.com/miscpage/24fuelpump.htm

In tank, out of tank, I don't care... I just need a good lift pump to the Injector pump!

Thanks
Bob

Trango

Ok guys,

The Saturn surplus one is 7PSI but they are not sure of the GPM. It's 36.50 plus shipping.

Napa has a 24v "heavy duty" unit that does 20-30 GPM and puts out 10-14 PSI. It goes for $75.59. Still a bit painful on the price, but after all, I only want to have to buy this sucker once.

I think I'm going to go Napa on this one. If I end up turning up the fuel on the CAT I'll want the extra push.

Bob

Trango

Hey folks

Now, you know what would make this super sweet? If someone could tell me the OD of the tube that exits the stock pump on the tank.... that way I could go source out everything today and then try to get the junk running tonight.

I mean, tomorrow's as good as today, but it would be cool to get it all hooked up tonight. ;)

Thanks
Bob

Desert Rat

Trango,
That's half inch fuel line. If your pump has quarter inch fittings, return it to NAPA. I'll bet I know the stock number on that pump too! Especially if it has quarter inch fittings! Trust me, you're better off with Saturn.

Trango

Hey D-Rat,

Did you get the beefiest pump that Napa has to offer? Does this price ($75) sound like about what you paid? It sounds as though it delivers better pressure than the Saturn Surplus one...

But, if your experience is different, I'll go SS.

Thanks HEAPS
Bob

Trango

Okee doke Desert Rat, I'll go Saturn Surplus. I feel like I'm taking a chance either way but if I go SS, at least I'll only be out $40 (although, since I am calling SS anyway, I might as well get myself a 2 pin slave cable connector so I can use the deuce for battery welding, so it's sort of a wash. ;) ).

Bob

Jim145

Just a quick Question

I went to my local auto part store to pick up some 1/2" fuel hose but they dont carry anyting that big.
My question is where can I get this? would napa have it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks