• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Pump to Fuel Filter Hard line

NateM1123LA

EDIT: FOUND IT AT HPG. Hey guys! anybody know what this line is called? My best research shows a fuel supply line and metal tube assembly but all of the parts I've found aren't shaped like mine. For an 89' M1038. One end is threaded the other end apparently goes into a nylon line just before the fuel filter. Thanks!

Nate

Last edited:

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I looked at a couple different parts TMs, did not see it, supply to and return from pump yes, all the lines for the IP yes, the line from the pump to the left rear of the valve cover where it jumps to the filter no..
Although I should have one here,,,somewhere

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wowser, that's a difficult one to figure out.
I am about 90% certain the part you want is referred to as "tube assembly, metal"
The reason it's so hard to figure out is it's not with the fuel lift pump or the fuel filter, but it's listed on the fuel injection pump list, as it runs alongside the line that goes from the fuel filter to the injection pump.

1650945057357.png
1650945122986.png

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ah so it's #3
Edit, I did look at this, but did not see...

Last edited:

Guyfang

Staff member
The NSN: 4710-01-185-6179 has the following part numbers:
4710PL0358010

Try plugging them in your search engine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks