• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel sender connection flu419

319cssb

Can anyone post a picture of how the sending unit wiring connects? Mine have been cut and I can see where or how ground was connected.
C01D1B76-BFE3-4F51-9161-29C33C459199.jpeg

Speedwoble

Albert Einstein : “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Myself, I hesitate to go out of my way for someone that comes in, asks a lot of questions and doesn’t contribute. At first, help may be provided, but soon it feels like a drag.
Others may feel different and may rush out to their machines to take photos. I am at the shop where I have my FLU a couple of times per week, so I simply haven’t been there.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It really doesn't matter where or how you ground it unless your going for a "show quality" resto and replace the harness ,
a patched ground is a patched ground as long as what you ground it to has a good ground to the battery.

319cssb

Albert Einstein : “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Myself, I hesitate to go out of my way for someone that comes in, asks a lot of questions and doesn’t contribute. At first, help may be provided, but soon it feels like a drag.
Others may feel different and may rush out to their machines to take photos. I am at the shop where I have my FLU a couple of times per week, so I simply haven’t been there.
if you look at my profile you can see that I have contributed plenty. But I will make an effort to exclude you from any questions I have, you don't seem you could be bothered anyway. I am going to block you and I invite you, Mr Speedwoble, to do the same with me. with that said- good luck to you.

319cssb

It really doesn't matter where or how you ground it unless your going for a "show quality" resto and replace the harness ,
a patched ground is a patched ground as long as what you ground it to has a good ground to the battery.
the question is... where was it grounded originally. The electrical schematics are not really any help here. I can't find where the wire was connected before the PO pulled the tank out and broke the connection.

Speedwoble

if you look at my profile you can see that I have contributed plenty. But I will make an effort to exclude you from any questions I have, you don't seem you could be bothered anyway. I am going to block you and I invite you, Mr Speedwoble, to do the same with me. with that said- good luck to you.
I could have just ignored you like the others, but sometimes people should hear uncomfortable truths. Thanks for telling me what you think of me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks