• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel shut off

BenRoberts

Certified insane
On my 923 I have to use the emergency shut off to shut it down. Turning the ignition switch off does not a thing. Ive heard of these being robbed off the trucks being auctioned off but who knows. I guess what im wanting to know is 1 where is the shut of solenoid located at and 2 am I on a path of harming the truck by using the emergency shut off all the time. Im sure this has been talked about 500 times but today im going to be that guy:beer:

lindsey97

Override screw on the electric solenoid may be turned in to the right, holding the electric solenoid open, thus not allowing it to shut the truck down via electric shut off in the cab.

This is the A2 fuel shut off ( you didn't specify model). I don't know if using cables causes issues, but my gut says no.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

country

Supporting Vendor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks