• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Tank Bracket Mt.

Loose Deuce

Any of you guys have a good solid Fuel Tank Bracket? Its one of those L shaped brackets that mount to the frame, and the fuel tank is straped to it. :blush: One of mine has a large hole rusted across the bottom of mine, probably in no danger of failing but I dont know how bad it is on the inside? [:)]

Desert Rat

Not a problem. Plus I'm getting ready to tackle your wish list from my own inventory too. I should have details Monday or Tuesday.

jasonjc

I may have a srouce for parts too i buddy just found a 4X4 shop that take's the axels off and then sraps the rest. going after a cab and cassis next weekend I hope. eng trans xfer brake parts
I'll have to see how this works out.

jason

Loose Deuce

Drove the Deuce to the Hardware Store today and I met a man that said he had a Deuce once but got rid of it. He said he has a NEW front end he would sell if I was interested, so I will have to call him and take a look at it. I dont know if it is a air shift type or not, but what do you guys think would be the the going price for something like this? I havent seen it yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks