• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel Tank Bracket Mt.

Loose Deuce

Any of you guys have a good solid Fuel Tank Bracket? Its one of those L shaped brackets that mount to the frame, and the fuel tank is straped to it. :blush: One of mine has a large hole rusted across the bottom of mine, probably in no danger of failing but I dont know how bad it is on the inside? [:)]

Desert Rat

Not a problem. Plus I'm getting ready to tackle your wish list from my own inventory too. I should have details Monday or Tuesday.

jasonjc

I may have a srouce for parts too i buddy just found a 4X4 shop that take's the axels off and then sraps the rest. going after a cab and cassis next weekend I hope. eng trans xfer brake parts
I'll have to see how this works out.

jason

Loose Deuce

Drove the Deuce to the Hardware Store today and I met a man that said he had a Deuce once but got rid of it. He said he has a NEW front end he would sell if I was interested, so I will have to call him and take a look at it. I dont know if it is a air shift type or not, but what do you guys think would be the the going price for something like this? I havent seen it yet.