• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuel tank repair

hughscpa

Well we have figured out part of our problems and have found a new one. Inside the fuel tank is a set of baffles which is "spot welded" to the rest of the tank. They are both plastic. The baffles are no longer "welded" in place and just bounce around. Do I need them? How can I reattach them to the tank?

jwaller

Baffles are not needed. The new tanks for the A2 trucks and the ones with the parking brake on the rear axles do not have them.

If it were me I'd put a new tank in. they are less than $100 and will give you future upgrade possibility. Of course you'd have to upgrade the parking brake to do the new tank but it's well worth it IMO.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks