• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fund raiser March 31 Eureka, Mo

rrrr

Took the deuce out for a fund raiser for one of our vets who was wounded last year. Big turnout for a small town. Ross, 2buells, brought his new to him xm813 as well. Good time and the guest of honor climbed up in my deuce to play with the 50. Didn't get a pic though.

Attachments

bigdogdale

Dale Wiliams here, also from Mo. Recently my local vehicle inspection station told me they had a guy with a duece that came for an inspection, which they did. He went to the DMV and got his plates. Next thing ya know, the MO State Patrol shows up at the inspection station, saying they were in violation for inspecting that vehicle, and fined them $600. Then the customer had to give up his plates, and the Highway Patrol said that these vehicles could not be licensed in Mo. because they were never meant to be driven on our highways. I just assumed that you couldn't license a duece, but it appears from your pix that it is possible?

rrrr

Yes.

My 932 is also plated as an historic vehicle. I will be re-plating the deuce as historic when the regular registration is up since its much cheaper and I won't be putting a lot of miles on it.

Historic vehicles only need a verification inspection and once licensed your done (must be 25yrs old at least). The local law all know my vehicles because I drive them frequently in town. Not one issue. They even followed me home once to check out my truck.

You should of seen the looks I got when I had the 50 mounted and drove through town. They really looked me over but left me alone. It does have an orange cap on the end of the barrel to meet federal regs.

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish I would of known about that one. I'm in Dittmer, could of brought over the M37. My M35 needs some paint, she doesn't like to leave the house without makeup. Makes you feel good to see so many guys respond, to a great cause.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks