• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Funny GL Photo

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hare today.....gone tomorrow.
That's the best one but all were close contenders!!!! haha....
As for rabbits chewing wiring, they prefer when it's live. I've had a few litter trained ones in my homes, and it's amazing my home never went up in smoke. They do love plastic wire.

Militoy

Ive seen those critters eat the wiring insulation from a couple autos. They can do some damage!!!
A neighbor once asked me to give him a hand "repairing" the wiring under the hood of his 1T dually Dodge camper. When he popped the hood for me, I noticed that virtually ALL the insulation of every wire had been chewed away by K-rats, squirrels and rabbits over the 2 years it had been parked in his back yard. Apparently they crave the salt and minerals in the wire insulation. I politely bowed out of that job. The camper is still sitting in that yard - several years after he moved away.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks