• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Funny GL Photo

armytruck63

I never knew rabbits climbed up into engine compartments (rats, yes) UNTIL I started up my deuce after it had been sitting in a field for a while.

Score: Deuce 1, Rabbit zero.

mckeeranger

I never knew rabbits climbed up into engine compartments (rats, yes) UNTIL I started up my deuce after it had been sitting in a field for a while.

You could take what's left, mix it with the right spices and BBQ sauce, let it simmer for a while then put it on a bun.

Hoppy Joe sandwiches! :beer:

wdbtchr

Might I suggest Lousiana Hot Sauce painted on wiring harness to keep the critters from chewing on the insulation. Also works well when applied to the same critters after cooking.:roll:

hwcurtice

I found the listing in question, only because I search for that model truck all the time. Hopefully, I can find one closer to home that still runs...

Anyway, GL posted two pictures with Ms Bugs in the engine area sitting on the air cleaner. I think she thought she couldn't be seen...

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I suppose you're declaring a RSHTF Event has occurred under your hood?!?!?!?

---------------

I agree that the Lot should be refused by the successful Bidder IF the rabbit is missing by the time his EUC clears. Either REFUSE the Lot or File a Claim for a value adjustment.

MISSING RABBIT - that could be a hare-raising shocker!!!

:driver:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I suppose you're declaring a RSHTF Event has occurred under your hood?!?!?!?
I agree that the Lot should be refused by the successful Bidder IF the rabbit is missing by the time his EUC clears. Either REFUSE the Lot or File a Claim for a value adjustment.
MISSING RABBIT - that could be a hare-raising shocker!!!
:driver:
It is "possumble" that you are all jumping the gun just a hare?
I think we should just "bear" with GL until the auction is over.

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is "possumble" that you are all jumping the gun just a hare?
I think we should just "bear" with GL until the auction is over.
PB,
You raise a valid point. I'm "ALL EARS". Yet I don't think that the best tactic is just "Grin & BEAR it". If the bidding doesn't HOP way up there pretty quickly, that bunny's just gonna "High-Tail-It" outta there. Maybe some Hugh Hefner-esq moves on that little Cottontail would help.

I haven't read the auction description on that Lot, but if it's a hard-to-start CUCV then maybe, just MAYBE that furry-port on top of the air-cleaner is for injecting some EASTER into the intake on start-up. Think of it as an EASTERBUNNY INJECTION PORT.

(OK - I admit that second paragraph sounds pretty lame..... Oh well - posting without deleting it anyway.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks