• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

fuse box HELP

dave wells

i need wiring diagram for a m1008 fuse box can anyone post link or help out thanks im trying to hook up a cb radio and wanna make sure i dont hook it up to a 24v fuse since it is only 12v

Last edited:

dragon1124

I wired a cb radio into my 1009. It's the Cobra 29 army limited edition. What I did was just run the power wire through the fire wall and straight to the front battery. I've read that the front battery still provides 12v but if you hook up to the back battery, that's the 24v system. I grounded it out to a bolt inside the cab. What I plan to do next is get a buss box and run it into the front battery as well, and keep the buss box inside the m1009, and just hook up accessories as needed.

Barrman

The diagram posted a few post up along with all the wiring diagrams is in the -20 manual for the truck. It is really a very good thing to look through before you do any wiring.

Yes, you can run straight off the front battery, off the fuse block or several other places in between. Put if fuse in your new wires though so it doesn't kill the truck if something shorts out.