• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuse Box

soldierman79

When I recently purchased my first M1009, it came with a handful of electrical issues. I have been ironing them out, little by little.
The fuse box was severely melted around the Main Light fuse and I am unable to get a connection there.
Would anyone happen to know where I can get a replacement fuse box?

48cj2a

When I recently purchased my first M1009, it came with a handful of electrical issues. I have been ironing them out, little by little.
The fuse box was severely melted around the Main Light fuse and I am unable to get a connection there.
Would anyone happen to know where I can get a replacement fuse box?
I've got one, how's $25 shipped sound?

Last edited:

bkwudzhom

I have NO connection whatsoever to 48cj2a but I think that would be your best bet.
Just cleaning those things is worth the money and small bit of time it takes to put pins in!!!!
It's enough to make a preacher cuss.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let's NOT turn this into a want ad. That is what the classifeds are for.

Check the vedors Forum. There is a vendor selling CUCV parts. He may have one.

Keep all offers and and wants in PMs.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks