• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Future deuce shopper in New Orleans area

mattgw86

Hey. I will be looking for a Deuce to purchase sometime this summer and was wondering how many New Orleans area owners there are down here.

Towman2277

Here the echo?? Just Kidding!! You can look on the "Member Locator" map on here, and it will show where some of us reside.....at least the ones that posted their location!! :beer:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SS! and good good luck shopping!

Crazyguyla

mattgw86,

There was a duece for sale in Chalmette before Katrina. I don't know if it's still around, you could look for it. It was a nice looking truck. Also, If you drive down Airline Hwy in Metairie, take a drive down Modern Farms, there was a guy right off airline on the right side of Modern Farms that had some sweet looking dueces and a fenced in area that looked like it was full of engine containers.

littlebob

Welcome!,
Now I'm not the only one showing up in our state. I am in the proccess of rebuilding mine to Parade Ready state and
it's taking a little longer than I had hoped , but all of my projects do. I've found you can get questions to all your answers here
and everyone treats you as Family. Have you found one yet that you are interested in?

littlebob

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to SS. These folks are a wealth of knowledge before during and after your purchase.

mattgw86

Thanks for the welcomes. I probably won't have a Deuce until sometime this summer. Until then, I want to learn as much about them as possible. So if anyone here needs an extra set of hands for something, I'd be glad to assist. I really would like to check one out in person sometime.