• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

future M35A2 owner in Hampton Roads, VA.

I hope to pick up a M35A2 early next year, and want to get some more information from some nearby deuce and a half owners. I've sent a couple of PMs out to some locals, but figured I'd put a notice on the forum as well. What I'm looking for is someone who wouldn't mind sharing their knowledge in exchange for any help on their vehicles. As a former navy MM2/SS and shipyard outside machinist, I consider myself very mechanically inclined. If anybody needs any help with anything, and doesn't mind me asking questions, let my know by PM'ing me back. I'm looking forward to meeting some local MV enthusiasts.

Lorax

Welcome aboard ODI. I'm right down the road from you in Pokosun. There are a number of MV people in the area, and all different types of MVs too. There are a couple deuces coming up for sale around here too.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Aboard. There is a ton of good information on this website and the people are super friendly. When I was thinking about buying, I had a few offers of test drives from local MV owners in my area. And they are all absolutely correct, this hobby is addictive!!!!