• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FYI-DRMO starting to show 1980's 5 tons

CaptB

FYI- I was on the DRMO site looking for trucks and noticed that they had 1984 5 tons starting to go for transfer. Went back today and looks like someone already grabbed two that were available.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: FYI-DRMO starting to show 1980

From what I have seen at Aberdeen there should be a number of wreckers coming out too. I just wish I had more acess to that site to get better infomation but you can not take even your cell phone in there just what you see and buy are what you can take out. I am going there tomorrow afternoon for a pick up and will ask about them

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks