• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

G code pump question

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The truck that i got for my son-in-law has the same pump, we increased the fuel three flats and backed the droop out two full turns. That truck runs well , but it wont start with out depressing the accelerator pedal, The other 4 trucks ive had fire right up. But that truck with the g-pump wont go wthout a little pedal.
Did you put a pressure gage on top of the final fuel canister and did you have 5 to 7 lb. This will cause hard starting if not.
Please guys don't just open up the air bleed and since something pops out think that the lb. is right.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are some pics with the smoke cam and droop adjusted for full power. The pics also show fuel off, half and full fuel as seen by the shut down lever which is rely the main fuel rod attached to the fuel collar

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks