• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

G. L. Laub Surplus

I came across the king of all military surplus stores in Pennsylvania. It is better stocked than most Army/Navy stores i've been in. I was looking at tow straps for my Duece and the owner said he had a few that he was selling to local farmers for their manure trucks. For $45 I got a military 30' 3 ply 65,000lb tow strap new in the box.

We had to drive a few blocks over to one of his warehouses to pick it out of storage. He told me he has over 8 trailers and 3 or so warehouses full of government surplus he bought at auction over the last 20-30 years. I only saw the surface of what he's sitting on. I'm talking pallets and pallets of miscellaneous military items.

So, if you are looking for anything specific here is his contact info off of his business card. Talk to the dad.

G. L. Laub Surplus
9 North Zeller St.
P.O. Box 279,
McClure, PA 17841

(570) 658-2609 Store
(570) 658-2578 Residence
(570) 658-3661 Residence

No web site but he did mention selling stuff online so maybe he edays.

Please, don't ask me to look for things for you. I live 1hr 39mn away from there.

It's in central Pa: Map of [11-17] N Zellers St Mc Clure, Pennsylvania by MapQuest

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks