• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

G/L oh no not her

2deuce

I think I know who you mean. There is one person who doesn't get the euc. You can fax it a half a dozen times, get confirmation emails, and still no joy. She is pretty cold on the phone too.

beaubeau

It took 3-4 days for last 2 EUC I had Applied for. It has been a week {Submission of EUC pending} No acknowledgement of FAX. II would like to know where all our faxs go that no one recieves???!!!I do believe it makes a difference who PICS up THE paper work. Someone must be EATING FAXS!!!???

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If they are not receiving your faxes, who is getting a copy of your drivers licence?

All i no is that everytime i call i get voicemail never a return call this person is cold . i thought my 1st ex was cold but this one takes the cake ive been charming on the phone with her voicemail was even pooooolight but i havent shown her the crome yet i guess thats next. any other ideas ?