• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ga MV’s needed for 7/11/15 Gainesville Ga Cracker Fly In

andy3

MV’s needed for 7/11/15 Gainesville Ga Cracker Fly In

We have an opportunity to get together and see some cool aircraft. EAA Chapter 611 hosts an annual airshow of all kinds of aircraft. There are ultralights to some bigger collectors planes. They are wanting some MV’s to come out to give the kids more to look at. Admission for the trucks is free. There are biplane rides, Huey Rides and Cobra rides if you are so inclined. Lots of stuff to see. In the past they have had collectors cars too. The whirly birds arrive @ 8:15 and they want us in position before they arrive. I would say arrive by 7:30 that day. Plan on staying until noon. The judging of the planes ends at that time and then people start leaving.

One of the organizers just saw some of our trucks at the Gainesville Ga Memorial Day parade and is very excited.

Sound off with any questions.

www.crackerflyin.com

1165 Palmour Dr, Gainesville, GA 30501

Arriving from the South:

Take I-85 North
Keep Left onto I-985 North to exit 20
Turn Left onto Queen City Parkway/GA 60
Turn Left onto Palmour Dr and the entrance will be to your right

From the North:
Use I-985 South/Hwy 23 South to Exit 20
Turn Left Onto Queen City Parkway/GA 60
Turn Left Onto Palmour Dr and the entrance will be to the right

andy3

So far a M35a2, XM819, & a ? From olewhiskey? Swiss what you bringing? Clinto are you in? Micro Jeep? We'd love to have you all near & far. I think John/Tankerful is planning on joining. Zout? PapaBear? A beautiful summer day to enjoy your trucks and friends. Coffey, bring Butch in the technical.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me tell you that Huey ride is great I had a smille all day after I got to fly in one.
Would love to do the cobra but at 500 bucks for 20 mins was wayyyy out of my budget.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Talked to SWISS, he is in, do not know how many vehicles we will field, any where from 2 to 5

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks