• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ga. MVPA meet June 21 '08 Marietta, Ga

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Saturday, June 21, 2008.

A few of us are going to ride out to Marietta for the June Monthly Ga. MVPA meeting in Marietta. Probably a safe bet to get there around 1100 or Noon (I can't quite remember when people start showing up). Very informal, shoot the breeze in the parking lot, eat some lunch. Being held at Delkwood Grille in Marietta, Ga. See website for address and map.

One of our SS guys is gonna drive a pretty long distance to come and vist, so let's bring a few MV's out and have some fun.

http://www.delkwoodgrill.net/

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
WM and Clinto.....I had planned to attend and would love to but.....
Our group has committed to support a "Royal Rangers" event on the 21st. This is a Christian organization sorta like the Boy Scouts that works with young boys and tries to show them the right way to live. Their theme this year is based on the military so we feel like we need to support them.
Hope one or both of you will speak on our behalf and offer use of our facilities for their annual rally.

Capt.Marion

I'll be there as usual. I usually shoot to get there around 10:30-11:00 or so. Lunch starts at 1200, the meeting officially starts at 1300.

It'll be a beautiful day, so come on!

Capt.Marion

On a side note- Clinto, you probably oughta start spreading rumors about your SS Rally this fall. This meeting should yield some dates and stuff for the GAMVPA fall rally as well...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I will have dates, locations and all pertinent data at the next meeting. Waiting to recon a potential offroad park. Then I will know.

Capt.Marion

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had a good time.

Clinto, FSBruva, ElGuapo, Wreckerman, Ironhorsethegeneral, and a couple other folks were there (from here.) While we were inside, there was a gentleman outside looking at ElGuapo and IronHorse's deuces, who mentioned that he had found out about the meeting from this website. Didn't catch his name though... shoot me a PM or post on here and I'll get you set up with a GAMVPA newsletter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks