• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA MVPA meeting this weekend?

CycleJay

Hi all,

Who here in the Atlanta area, is going to this?:

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Our Next Meeting
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]August 21st
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]@ noon
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Delkwood Grill[/FONT]
Marietta, Ga
I would like to go, or is it closed to the public and only open to members, anyone know?

Thank you,

CJ

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I can't go, scheduling conflicts.

Open to the public.

hopkins92

Open to the Public

Our meetings are open to anybody with the slightest interest in military vehicles, vintage trucks, etc. Come one, come all. There is a huge vacant lot next to the Delkwood Grill if you want to park your 10 Ton Tractor or M1 Abrams tank. There is always plenty of tire (or tread) kicking after the meeting.

P.S. The meeting takes place in the banquet room at the rear of the restaurant. The back door will be open.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks