• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA Rally participants check in

michigandon

Arrived home @ 1800. Aside from a couple missed turns, the trip was uneventful.

It was a pleasure to meet you all and I DO plan to come back in the future, hopefully driving something other than a Sprinter. :oops:

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Made it home Sunday morning at 2am. Too bad I couldn't come earlier and stay later!

Jon_H

Arrived home around 1330, only incident a slight clutch fluid leak found while creeping along I20 balancing the clutch. Just recently woke up on the couch :mrgreen:

Had a great weekend with lots of very friendly people, thanks for making us welcome (not something that's happened at every MV event I've been to)

When are we doing it again?

Drive safe!!
Jon

Chief_919

Made it home just around 2345 Saturday night.

Headed to Greenville today, some someone on their way home fueling up on 25.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
Got home around 1300, mahala's truck never over heated, took a shower then went to Six Flags, just getting back from there now.

flyusn99

Safe at home

Steve (engineersta050) and I just got back to Jacksonville at 2030. No major issues. Blew the outer tire on the middle axle passneger's side about 15 miles from the house. Steve's Robo-impact wrench with the slave connector made the tire change a breeze, under 5 minutes.
Great seeing and meeting everyone! Look forward to seeing you all again next year.....

James

phil2968

Made it home at 2130. Unloaded by 2215. Just the small stuff. The bed is still full of tires. Got around 8 mpg, the truck ran great. Pictures downloaded but not uploaded yet.

2dogsafightin

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Home sweet home

Made it home around 2230 all the way back to KY....No issues other than my sore butt.... I need to put that springer seat in......THANKS to everyone.. I had a great time and made a lot of new friends

CGSDarkstar

Well just for the fun of it i made it home on saturday. Had a blast next time will make sure i take a few more days off before and after the event . . . . dito the thanks to all for putting this on. Would be willing to help next year just let me know how i can contribute.

Thanks

Darkstar

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got in last night about dark, no problems. Still have not unloaded yet. Returned heavier than I left. Great time, can't wait till the next one.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just walked in the door. 12 1/2 hours in the saddle today. The Oh-8 just barely squeaked out 55, I have some diagnosis to do.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Got home last night just before 2200. Backup on I-20 had me moving for about 2 hrs at 1st low range. Wish I had auto pilot, I could've got some sleep.

Now off to work to deal with the crisis-es that have developed since I left.

Will talk to Clint about starting the AAR thread and will be trying to catch up on everything.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As Gimpy said I made to my AO about an hour after dropping him off at his place and unloading everything he bought down there. I walked through my door at exactly 9PM last night.

1,200 more miles with Gimpy and we didn't roll my civi truck either and both doors stayed on.

Good times.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks