• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA-Ronald Harris Memorial Gathering 3/16/19 Lula Georgia 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately, we cannot make it from the Czech Republic, but in mind we will be there. I have set the alarm clock for that afternoon, to raise a glass with you at least in spirit in Ron's memory.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Unfortunately as fate would have it, work related issues have raised their ugly heads and I won't be able to attend.

I'll be thinking of Ron and y'all and rest assured I would be there if there were any way possible.

sandcobra164

Going with plan D and the HMMWV is getting hauled behind a Dodge 3/4 ton on a trailer. 2 wheels is a nice way to ride unless the Ga Mafia decides they want to see my better half and boys. Then we'll go with plan C and Tahoe it. I don't have any pictures of Ron with my boys but he was never one for pictures. He met my oldest son at 2 years of age and my youngest just past 1 when we were still in the horse pasture at Durhamtown.

Attachments

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello everyone,

I sent out directions and more details to everyone i had listed as coming. Great crowd!!! If you have not gotten these from me please reach out on this thread or PM me.

I lost part of my left index finger in an accident last weekend so I am not typing much or fast :(

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello everyone,

I sent out directions and more details to everyone i had listed as coming. Great crowd!!! If you have not gotten these from me please reach out on this thread or PM me.

I lost part of my left index finger in an accident last weekend so I am not typing much or fast :(
Hope your finger gets better. Offered, but never heard anything. Will send prayers.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys are all cracking me up. Everyone is asking what do I bring.

I have pulled pork, chicken, buns and sauses
i have plates and plastic cutlery
i have 5 gallons of ice water in large water cooler

so if you said you could bring a side then post up what you are bringing and don’t forget serving spoons for the dish.

if you said you can bring some drinks post it up and then we can see if we are missing anything.

I am sure we can surbive for a or a few hours :)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wish I was going. As I type this I'm sitting next to my wife in her hospital bed at the house though so I can't leave yet.

Pics pics pics

:)

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I wish I could make it. But I'll be in the middle of my son's 18th birthday. Please post up pics for those of us that will have to follow along from the site.

RIP Ron.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm bringing some cupcakes and cookies, a gallon of sweet iced tea, and 24 cans of soft drinks. I'm also bringing a cooler full of ice for drinks along with cups.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We had some rain yesterday and really all winter. Don’t bring your best Sunday shoes and suits!! We are in the woods. I have lots of gravel and concrete but area are still a bit muddy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks