• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gadsden Fund A Film Fest 2014

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Those who know me are following my progress in my movie endeavor.
My company, Black Creek Productions, is a movie logistics production company. I assist production companies and independent film makers in getting the resources they need to make movies in my area.
We also intend to form another production company to shoot a film here in Gadsden using local resources and talent.
To that end we are holding a fundraiser March 22, 2014 to finance said film.
If you are in the area and want to display your military vehicle or if you have a talent you want to promote you can contact me via PM or through the sites I'm going to post.
We have a full day and night of entertainment planned to include a stunt demonstration, cowboy shootout show, costume contest and music all during the event.
The event will be filmed and a documentary will be produced and uploaded to the internet. Everyone that attends has a chance to be in the movie.
If you are in the area come out and support our cause.

http://www.blackcreekproductions.com/

https://www.facebook.com/blackcreekproductionsal

zout

DANG - I am and will be awaiting a 1941 GMC KC 18 to my DZ that day - besides unless the GA law changes my MV will be a mantle piece for another year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks