• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gama Goat differential drain plug removal

Charlie 6

Trying to remove the drain and fill plugs on the differentials that are on a Gama Goat. Also the plug on the access plate to get to the rear steer gear. 3/4 inch breaker bar to small and 1 inch to big. Anyone know of a tool that fits the square hole?

m561gamagoat

They should b 3/4". That's what I've always used. May just be worn. U will need to use square stock steel that fits. I use my3/4 " breaker bar on both my goats.

Charlie 6

Thanks for the support, it is a simple task so I feel like a dummy for posting it, I went out to the goat thinking I would cross off somemore things on the list and of course it did not go as planned. I measured the fill and drain plugs on the rear diff also the plug to access the rear steer gear box, they are all larger then 3/4 and smaller than 1 inch. I did not check center or front diff. I was thinking to get bar stock and grind it down, more time involved in something that should be simple. Thanks again.