• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gamble finally finished his truck! A 2 year labor of love. Thank you Everyone!

Gamble

Hello all,

I finally finished all of the big work I wanted to get done on my truck. I just finished the carpet today. As we all know the work is never quite complete but this is a massive milestone for me and I want to thank everyone on the board that has helped me get to this point. I want to show some before and after pics to illustrate how far this project has come. Just to be clear I'm not boasting I'm just ecstatic that I was able to meet and reach a personal goal and childhood dream.

Before:

IMG_20221013_181105.jpg
IMG_20221013_181038.jpg
IMG_20221013_181123.jpg

After:

IMG_20221013_175338.jpg
IMG_20221012_084254.jpg
IMG_20221007_152505.jpg
IMG_20221013_181655.jpg
IMG_20221013_175231.jpg
IMG_20221013_175139.jpg
Alot of guys helped me with answers to my seemingly neverending questions and I want to say thank you. And then I have to thank the guys who provided great service at their shops and who helped me source parts:

Retired War Horses - Steve Big Thanks Man
Black Dog Customs - Big thanks to Mike Vaden
Military Truck Works - Who had patience while I was deciding on a complete turret purchase and who told other customers NO until I got back to him.
Midwest Military Equipment
Custom Combat Trucks - RIP Matt
Predator Inc - Ryan, Paul, and Cheetoh who got me in to get work done within a day
Hummercore - Richard who assisted me with an issue on the lift installation

Oh, and My tow truck driver who looked out for me more than a few times and who stood firm and believed me when LAPD confronted us and thought my truck was the HMMWV stolen from the national guard base our very first ride together 🤣

There are many more I'm going to have to come back to this thread and add. I'm just so happy right now.

Special thanks to @Retiredwarhorses,
@Action, @papakb,
@DREDnot, @Coug, @86humv, @Milcommoguy, @TOBASH, @BLK HMMWV

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks