• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gamma goat titled, license plate and insurance

Al Capone

Well for done with the antique title process and got goat titled , license plate and brake tag today . Haggerty insurance asked if I was gonna float it , if so needed $40 more a year insurance on it for water use . Lol . Still hunting for correct set of wiper arms . Gonna check on a m37 this weekend and see what they are

Al Capone

I posted a few pics on the Facebook steel soliders page . Guy posted how dangerous they were . How they got air in the hydraulic steering system and caused crashes . How the hydraulic would mess up and the trailer would turn side ways on you going down the road ! Lol where did he come up with all this nonsense ! Lol we all know only thing hydraulic is the brakes ! And the trailer does not turn at all .

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like they removed their posts. I can't see it. BTW, we've been chatting about M2 stuff. ;)

Al Capone

Yeah they removed it . Guess he realized he goofed . I sure do see a lot of stuff people post thinking they know what they talking about online . And don't . I was very shocked at how good this thing actually drove. Not moving or moving slow and turning is a bitch but once moving it ain't bad and it drives straight down hwy. without effort . Has some wheel hop at around 20-25 mph but **** its got 30 plus year old tires probably . Lol

Gamagoat1

I posted a few pics on the Facebook steel soliders page . Guy posted how dangerous they were . How they got air in the hydraulic steering system and caused crashes . How the hydraulic would mess up and the trailer would turn side ways on you going down the road ! Lol where did he come up with all this nonsense ! Lol we all know only thing hydraulic is the brakes ! And the trailer does not turn at all .

Most of the negitive comments about a Goat, that I have read, come from people that have no idea what they are talking about. They repeat things they hear from experts on Goats. Ever see one of those?? Like the guy that drove one in Viet Nam, but with little effort you'll find none went to SE Asia except to be tested in he 1960s.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks