• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gamma goat windshield wiper Arm length

Al Capone

I can seem to find correct wiper arms for my goat . I still have orginal motors in my goat which does not take a nut to retain wiper arm. I need a over all length so I can figure out if some of the m35 wipers I'm seeing are correct length . Or if someone has correct arms ? Thanks

Al Capone

Dave I think u have the later style that is retained with a nut to hold arms on . Like I posted I still have orginal wiper motors and not the upgraded ones which use the nut to retain .

Al Capone

Looks to be the same Wiper arm for the old m35 trucks. There is some used ones on eBay but they want $18 each shipping on them and they are used .they are priced ok but the shipping makes them expensive . The length matchs the length of the wiper arms with hole thru them

m38inmaine

I think you will find that the 5 ton arm will have a smaller diameter spline, the goat spline is fairly large, I would confirm that before I spent money on them.

Al Capone

My splined shaft on my goat which has the orginal style motors has a small setup about same size as this junk 74 corvette sitting next to it

m38inmaine

I have a new pair of universal arms designed to replace most military wipers, I'll dig them out and measure the spline and length.

m38inmaine

While reading through some old posts another member with your style of arms posted these numbers. Anco 4101/NAPA 60-750 correct fit but could not find a wiper blade to fit. Anco 4103/NAPA 60-725, used the wiper adapter from these on the 4101. Blade Anco 91-18.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks