• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Garm's M37

mdainsd

Looking good! From what I can see so far, it is pretty much unmolested. That puts you miles ahead on doing an original truck. Even the instruments are correct originals. The remannants of the side spare carrier are there. Did you get the rest with the truck?

garm

I did not get the swing out spare carrier with it. I have seen them available, but people say it's awfully inconvenient!

garm

My truck was stuck in 4WD, with the rear shift lever unable to move forward:

shiftlevers_2WD_stuck.jpg

I got advice from the Facebook group, jacked up one front wheel and it came unstuck immediately. Driveable now!

shiftlevers_2WD.jpg

garm

I drove it around the block a couple of times (not registered yet). OOH THAT WAS FUN. LOVE IT.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks