• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gary indiana to las vegas,nv

choll

Well my contract is up in gary indiana, thank god, Im heading home to my 4 year old and wife in Las Vegas. Im driving my 1009 its loaded I checked all fluids and belts. I have spares of most common parts and tools to fix them. Im heading to Memphis Tn to get pics of the Memphis Belle then interstate 40 west all the way home. I will post pics and updates as I go. Can everyone along the route monitor this post in case I run into issues. Its about 1800 miles

gsp45

Choll, good luck with the pics of the Memphis Belle, take a reeeally long lens. Its still in Dayton getting restored, not due out till 2014 .

forest522

That's what we all want to do! Killer road trip in our rigs and Corky's bbq!! Keep us updated, I'd love to take a road trip soon...my monster is still in a friends shop - rebuild underway! :grd:

choll

Well I made it to vegas with no incidents he is the results
2153 miles
averaged 22MPG
about a 100 gals. of fuel
1 quart of oil
2 wiper blades someone stole them while parked in Memphis
1 20 amp fuse
5 cans of monster drink
12 cups of coffee
7 no-doze
2 slices of pizza