• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gas tank sending unit connection??

stevenbeven

I’m trying to install a new gas tank but the sending unit power connection has this single pole where I would have expected a threaded bolt to be so that I can screw on a but to connect.

Any tips???

Here is the old one, I have a fuel cell in it now and converting to regular gas tank..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeadParrot

NAPA #s: EC103, 18052, Echlin line. Assuming the same as my 75 Chevy PU sending unit. Sure looks the same. Just repaired mouse damage last week. Little POS ate the sender wire on one tank and the suction hoses on both tanks, which were full. Wound up sliding the bed back to access the connections.

stevenbeven

Thanks DeadParrot, the EC103 looks like it could work. I did end up rigging something together to get it installed last night. If I get some issues i'll probably try sliding the bed back to access, was a pain getting it up there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks