• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gasket for rear cap on m1009

Matt Kahle

Hey guys I need a tip on gaskets for the rear cap on the m1009 I looked in the TMs for something on that but couldn't find anything about the rear gaskets...I want to do the gaskets on the door windows and tail gate. Could some one point me in the right detection? or give to a link to a web site on replacing them?

milradioman

I just replaced both the inner and outer cap gaskets (there are two) on my M1009, purchased from LMC, quality looks good, used the special glue from NAPA to hold them in place, had to stretch them a bit to reach end to end, but stopped the rain from leaking.

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you're doing the seals around the top, here's a cheater:
Classic Parts. Here are the four seals:
01-817 (1976-91) Blazer - Body Side Seal - Le1 $29.95
01-818 (1976-91) Blazer - Body Side Seal - Ri1 $29.95
01-813 (1976-91) Blazer - Upper Header Seal -1 $34.95
01-814 (1976-91) Blazer - Upper Header Seal -1 $29.95

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks