• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gauge brackets idea.

HmmwvTim

I know that it is improbable to get some gauge brackets since they are not sold separate from the gauges. Most likely these things are missing or broken Like mine. I had an idea to use mold maker from michaels and fiberglass resin i had laying around to try to replicate this. Here is what I got for my first attempt. One had bubbles but i think it will hold.

Tell me what you think. 95894891-CC8F-4BA8-8047-D4ECC964A64D.jpeg91BB7936-0DFC-4850-86B6-A5235AE27184.jpeg8E2BAFE7-6B7E-4E82-A129-3CE3E5120B5F.jpeg

HmmwvTim

Start producing them and sell on epay. I'd probably take to 2.
Not worth the cost selling it. It takes a few days to cure and I only made 1 mold of 2 different bracket shapes. Mixing and pouring the resin is also messy. as a hobby to fit my needs, it is ok but to manufacture these, it is not optimal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks