• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gauge Brackets

KsM715

Does anyone have a source for the brackets that hold the gauges to the panel? Anyone with parts trucks willing to sell the guage brackets? When I got the deuce home from Streetbikedepot's place I decided to investigate why the oil pressure wasnt registering. Opened the panel and found the bracket holding the gauge in was the wrong one and not even bolted on (no ground path) just slipped over the wires. I need a bracket the slips between the 2 wires instead of over it.

Attachments

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pm me your address and I will sent you one it will come by US Mail that want cost much . And the price is free if that is ok
Tony
2 M35A1
3 M35A2
1 M109A2
1 M816
1 M1031
1 M1008
2 M1009
5 M105A
1 Gamma Goat

KsM715

Price is better than ok, its great!!

PM sent.

If anyone needs the bracket that Im replacing speak up and it will be in the mail.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks