• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GAZ 66

USSR

And I have a wish list for a GAZ66 that I hope you can help ?

1)windshield drivers side w/rubber
2)wiper arms w/blades
3)carb rebuild kit or nos carb

Thank you,
Jim

2) you mean wiper assembly (lever) - show me on attached the picture what you need.

Attachments

Jim Hunter

Thank you for the fast help !
In the parts diagram I need the big steel arms they bolt to the wiper motors and the rubber blades that they are attached to the arms.
As for the carb I have not see exactly which model is on my truck I have to check this...

Jim

USSR

Thank you for the fast help !
In the parts diagram I need the big steel arms they bolt to the wiper motors and the rubber blades that they are attached to the arms.
As for the carb I have not see exactly which model is on my truck I have to check this...

Jim
Make a complete list of parts that you need and give it to me - I can to help!

KMM4x4

Legendary military truck! Many people say that in vain this car was laid off. Now instead of GAZ-66 make Sadko's GAZ-3308. But at this car reliability any more not that as at GAZ-66.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been watching GAX-66 trucks for years and they seem a little out of the ordinary in their layout compared to other truck mfgs, but with THAT said they have always appeared (tome anyway) one of the few trucks in the world that looks like it could keep up with Unimogs off road ability!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks