• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GAZ 69 Engine rebuild

Lahti35

I have a GAZ 69 I have been restoring for the last 6 years and have finally got around to rebuilding the engine. I'm waiting on some tools to show before i continue with the process but so far i have everything stripped down. I made some videos showing the process and will post more soon. You can see them all at my page on youtube.

YouTube - Lahti1935's Channel

GAZ69OK

This Channel Does Not Exist.

I was hoping to see your GAZ. Mine 4 have been sitting for some time. 2 in my shop and 2 in a field. I was fortunate enough to meet some people from Kazakhstan and they arranged shipping of all internals for the existing engine and a new crate engine. This may be a dead thread, but would like to hear from someone who has one. Thanks.

Lahti35

This Channel Does Not Exist.

I was hoping to see your GAZ. Mine 4 have been sitting for some time. 2 in my shop and 2 in a field. I was fortunate enough to meet some people from Kazakhstan and they arranged shipping of all internals for the existing engine and a new crate engine. This may be a dead thread, but would like to hear from someone who has one. Thanks.
I closed the channel when youtube and google got together and wanted you to share lots of info... no thanks!

I no longer have the GAZ. I sold it after I got done rebuilding it, i've always been more of a project guy... don't use them much when they're done and they just kinda sit around in the garage. I'll never forget rebuilding the engine in that GAZ though... it would barely run when I got it but after the rebuild I could lay down black marks on pavement and zip around corners!

Four GAZ trucks would blow my mind... trying to corner the market??? LOL!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks