• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Geared Hub Markings?

cruzinz28

Has anyone seen their Gear Reduction Hubs Marked like this? Not sure if it was for easy identification on where the cover was or if it meant something else. All four are marked like this.

I noticed it about a month ago when I had to remove and fix my leaking front right tire and forgot to post the question.

IMG_3267.jpg

ari

probably indicating the spindle nut was checked. I know alot of them have initials on the cover from when they where in service so the unit would know who to crucify should the wheel fall off

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks