• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Generato 10kw

WPNS421

I won a lot and in digging in the boxes I found a bunch of parts for the 10kw and was wondering if this type of generator is still being used. I saw on Coleman's website some of the parts and they seem to match what I have. Just wondering if it is worth it trying to sell the parts or just scrap everything. i.e. I have 100 air filters nsn 2940 00 884 4691. Some times what we can sell individual item and is nor really worth the effort but I don't want to trash parts that someone might need.
I know very little about gensets and need some advise. Thanks

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make a list of the parts and prices. There are a lot of those units in use, and I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem getting rid of most of those.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
your parts, are they for the 10 KW gas generator or the diesel MEP-003a generator?

Engine5

We have a 10 Kw MEP-OO3a for the Emergency Management Agency, that is how we supply power to our Emergency op's center and our back up fire/police dispatch console at the EOC. If you have a list and prices for parts please send a pm.
Thanks,
Mike

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, I need the glass sediment bowl for my MEP-016. Gotta get it up for hurricane season.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i just picked up a 10kw freshly rebuilt friday from camp shelby. a deisel one.. i would be interested in some filters too

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, I have some sediment bowls, want me to send one?

Will let you know. Mark (m38inmiane) offered and has probably already sent it. I don't know how but these things keep breaking. I should upgrade filters until I can afford an MEP-003.

WPNS421

Let us know how much, how to pay and where to send it!
Here are some pictures, if you need something, tell me what you need and how many, more is cheap(real cheap) + shipping. The air filters $1.50 ea, fuel filter housing w/pump $15 filters(Bosch) water seperator $1.50. Fuel pumps new $3.00 ea or 2 x $5.00 PM me. Gas dispenser is brand new never used. Carburators $5.00. The littl funnel type thing goes in the filler caps to let air in/out.

Attachments

Last edited: