• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Generator auction prices

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Maybe we can burn politicians lies in future biomass plants? Talk about win-win.
I have GOT to pull this up to the top of the list again...

Burning Politicians as fuel is a fantastic idea!
We could definitely improve the Washington DC population considerably by having fewer politicians.

loosegravel

Just a retired mechanic who's having fun!
Yea! $750 is probably way less than many guys are paying just in auction Fees lately! Between buyers fees, credit card fees.... taxes.... shipping....
It seems that all of the fees add up to about 25% more than the bid amount. So a win bid of $2500 will actually end up being $3125 (Not including any shipping charges)

Abrant23

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My 1040 hammer price was $5500. I ended up with $6800 in it after tax tags, title, fuel to go pick it up, filters, new fluids, and two new batteries. Can't really complain about that given the price of a comparable civi version these days.