• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Generator. What generator

springbok

Went to chambersburg to pick up my M803 today. Two things. First it was an hour wait outside the gate across the road before I got help. Second ..... Wait for it... My generator had been given to someone else. UGH they better make this right

Gunzy

They made things right so I am happy that they went the extra step to do so. Human error happens...
OK, they made it right. So how exactly did they do that? You would think they know who they gave the generator to. Enquiring minds need to know.

springbok

They took the correct generator to the other buyer and got mine and dropped it off. IMHO GP was wrong for giving the guy the wrong generator and he was lazy or did not know better to check the numbers and give the generator the once over, like check the hour meter... Moving forward the buyer will be required to verify the GP item number so that is a good thing...
In the end it all worked out..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks