• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Geneva 4Th of july Central Florida Parade

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Geneva FL July 4th Parade takes place on Jul 4th. This may sound redundant, but many municipalities hold parades before/after the calendar day.
Lineup Location: Geneva Elementary School Parking Lot, 275 First Street Geneva 32732
Lineup Time: 9AM
We are registered as “Steel Soldiers”. There is no lineup number – just show up at the Elementary School, and park along the bus loading area under the overhang.
Festivities begin at 9 a.m. with a classic car show at the Elementary School. The official start of the parade is at 10:00 a.m., when antique aircraft roar over the crowd (weather permitting).

Please RSVP on this thread or via PM. I’d love to have the same turnout as I did at the Sanford Parade. Hope y’all can make it!! :)

signalcorps

I pulled my back out a week ago and have been in bed ever since. I have a herniated disk and pinched nerve. Right after the Sanford parade I 20140602_152357.jpgtore out all the gauges to replace a couple bad ones and put in a new wiper motor. Can't work on it until back is better. If all is well by the 4th I will be there.

signalcorps

One of those stupid things you do but don't think about. Bent over the wrong way to get a 1 gallon Gatorade off the bottom shelf at Publix. I have to use a cane again but at least
i'm not back in a wheelchair like the last time.

RAYZER

One of those stupid things you do but don't think about. Bent over the wrong way to get a 1 gallon Gatorade off the bottom shelf at Publix. I have to use a cane again but at least
i'm not back in a wheelchair like the last time.
Hope you get better in time to come hang out!

RAYZER

Almost time!!
I'm sure everyone will be hungry after the parade, I'm going to dinner at the "Jolly Gator" in Geneva this evening to check it out for a possible place to eat lunch after the parade!