• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Geneva Preparedness Expo

mmeridith

SATURDAY October 20, 2012
10am - 4pm
Geneva Rural Heritage Center, 101 East Main Street, Geneva FL, 32732

The Geneva Preparedness Expo will showcase various products & services that could be critical in an emergency situation. There will also be workshops and demonstrations on preparedness related topics, as well as equipment &
information displays by some of your friends & neighbors who have already begun preparing.

Whether it's a hurricane or some other "event" that may disrupt your ability to go about living life "as usual", you need a plan for how you're going to deal with it. Power might be out for days or weeks, stores could be unreachable (or empty, if distribution lines are disrupted), your family's safety could even be at risk if social unrest develops as a result.

The Geneva Preparedness Expo will showcase various products & services that could be critical in an emergency
situation. There will also be workshops and demonstrations on preparedness related topics, as well as equipment &
information displays by some of your friends & neighbors who have already begun preparing 2
WORKSHOP/DEMO TOPICS
Food Preservation & Storage
Emergency Communications
Water Collection, Purification & Storage
Home Defense
Colloidal Silver: Creation & Uses
Women's Safety

Attachments

Last edited:

mmeridith

Jimma, just need to find a group of "like minded" people and put one together...

I'll be showing the deuce and explaining the 2 meter radio operation. Coms in an emergency SHTF scenario, hoping to make contact with our Miami & Tampa units during the event.

Last edited:

mmeridith

Any Central Florida MV'ers that want to show off their rides are more than welcome to come out and join us. 10am-4pm Saturday 10/20/12

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was about to delete this thread because it is not MV related. You finally mentioned that MVs are welcome so I will allow it to stay for now.

For everyone.....KEEP THIS THREAD MV RELATED OR IT WILL BE DELETED..........

If you want to talk Prepping then there are many other appropriate websites.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks