• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gentlemen, I present the holy grail of A/C vents

Do you hate me?

• Yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Napoleon_Tanerite

So a while back I had a NAP A/C kit installed in my M1009. It has been great, but I didn't opt to relocate the blackout switches, so there was a duct to nowhere hidden behind my dash. Well it goes nowhere no longer! I went to an airplane parts company and got an eyeball vent and installed it. Yes, it blows EXACTLY where you think it does, and yes, I permit you to be jealous of my greatness!

Attachments

maynard83

Is this one of those "...you might be a redneck" moments by Jeff Foxworthy?

" If you drive an old surplus military truck barefoot, and rig up a special contraption to blow cold air at your privates, and then take a picture to show your buddies...you might be a redneck"

OL AG '89

How does your g/f - wife like to drive it?
Now that I'd LIKE to see:twisted:

ASSuming you have one or both.... I guess if you have a couple cousins it could be possiblerofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks