• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gentlemen need your help

ADDI

Good afternoon misters the urgent help is necessary help to buy and send the fastest mail the valve final for GM 6.2L PARTNO 10137454. It is very necessary. GUYS LAST HOPE FOR YOU.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It apprears he is looking for the standard size exhaust valve for the 6.2L engine. GM #10137454

I have a BUNCH of the oversized exhaust valves - GM #10137455. They are .089 MM oversized.

ADDI

Thank you for interested. 3 times ordered from America. Order to wait 1 month, nothing has come. Made measurements of the valve seems to fit Exhaust Valve [EngineVIN: J;] 10137454. ordered again yesterday and the answer came from America that such a release valve, they find and send no mogut.Pochinit old valve is not possible.
5 years ago put the 6.2l diesel engine from a car on a Humvee vehicle Grand Cherokee 1993
To rescue a need to repair the car. Apologies for the bad English.

spicergear

I found a place, not a dealership, that called out to their supplier and was told that if it is on the price list, they can get it. There are also two different exhaust valves for that engine- a medium duty and heavy duty version. I'm guessing the Humvee would have the heavy duty valve.

Click on my name and select Private Message and I can work with you on getting this part.

ADDI

I do not know the year of engine but i can give you the characteristics of the Exhaust Valve.
[EngineVin:J;]
Chrome Plated Stem
1.496" Head Diameter
5.108" Overall Length
Face Angle:45 Deg,
(inches)Head Diameter (mm):37.998 mm,
Material:Stellite,
Length(inches):5.108",Length (mm):129.743 mm,
Stem Diameter (inches):.3719",
Stem Diameter (mm):9.446 mm,
Product Features:Chrome Plated Steam,
Stem Tape:SG
less

Reply me if you can order it.

Thanks

ADDI

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks