• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Geo Pro Trailer

mober

I was looking at getting something to camp in while I look for a good m1083. I came accross these Geo Pro trailers and realized that they are fully welded aluminum frames. Whats your guys take on these mounted on a Stewart Stevenson? Minus the obvious like securing the cabinets better etc.

coachgeo

Well I am a Pro at somethings....... but trailers ain't one of them. You might need to put a link.... apparently folk are not familiar with that trailer manufacture

hike

—realizing each day
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was looking at getting something to camp in while I look for a good m1083. I came accross these Geo Pro trailers and realized that they are fully welded aluminum frames. Whats your guys take on these mounted on a Stewart Stevenson? Minus the obvious like securing the cabinets better etc.
No idea about mounting on a 1083, but a friend of mine that off-roads months at a time uses GeoPros behind his Jeep Wrangler.

Here is a link to his latest adventure: Alaska— on a Jeep forum if you search for @wibornz he has threads talking about the trailers and his mods

One to his youtube channel: @wibornz—

Last edited:

mober

No idea about mounting on a 1083, but a friend of mine that off-roads months at a time uses GoPros behind his Jeep Wrangler.

Here is a link to his latest adventure: Alaska— on a Jeep forum if you search for @wibornz he has threads talking about the trailers and his mods

One to his youtube channel: @wibornz—
Thank you for the link, I was looking into these and they are built pretty well. Obviously not as good as a homebuild Habitat, but they use all aluminum frame sandwich wall construction. The only thing that bothers me about these little rigs is the membrane roof. I absolutely hate the cheap junk.