• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Georgia Bound on Saturday the 18th

dc3coyote

Mouse and I will be going to visit my parents in Atl, on the 18th. We will be up there untill the 8th of next month. If you have something you want hauled up there let me know sometime this week. It would be better if you drop it off.
Thanks
Branan
727 967 8142
I will be leaving from the Tampa area.

Last edited:

dc3coyote

Only bump,
I will be leaving Sun Morning instead, so if you have something you want hauled for free if your willing to meet me at either stop, or very close to my route. This is your time.
I wont be able to pick anything up this week since I am swamped at work, home, and getting my Pinz ready "fixing all stupid mistakes from this weekend".
Thanks
Branan
727 967 8142

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks