• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Georgia MVPA Show 2011

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Don't remember being charged anything last year and we had the Deuce and 105 with us, with a bunch of stuff to sell.

jward1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
parts to sell

Well maybe some GA. members can find out and post up. I know I did not pay when it was at peachtree city airport, or when i went to alphraretta that year so I was just curious. I do not have a ton of things, just something to do and help pay expenses.

123mack

The only thing I can think of is maybe the museum is charging them and they're passing it on. Our club never has charged a fee at our November rally.

zout

I'd like to run up to check out the rally - BUT - I have more pressing things happening Oct 1st to prepare for the Ga Rally - 9 days and counting.

Squit-truck and I will be in communication with each other as we make him D R O O L all over himself.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Since i was in town, I thought maybe I'd come check it out but that pretty much settles it for me. I think I will opt out at this point. A small charge but based on the louzy ROI from last year, this may put the end of many people participating.

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
" Squit-truck and I will be in communication with each other as we make him D R O O L all over himself. "

Zout is just being mean to me..............

So who all ELSE is planning on visiting Kennesaw?

Bill W

I e-mailed one of the club officers and asked what qualifies as a vendor so we'll see what response I recieve., In the meantime I'll go dust off my deuce and load up some stuff to sell Saturday.

( Still looking for a green cargo cover.)

Jimma

Its just unfortunate that it conflicts with the Camp Toccoa Curahee weekend that includes paratroopers, vintage aircraft, events at the airport, the museum events, the military vehicle parade as well as the $20 charge. I thought about coming to try to participate at the MVPA Rally and maybe sell a few things but with the cost of fuel and a $20 charge I will pass on it this year. Between food cost, fuel, a 200 mile round trip ride and the $20 it becomes an expensive day.

Heavysteven

I have to work tomorrow but i am planning on leaving early with my deuce on Saturday. I stop by in friday evening to hang out

I have the ability to post pictures on the forum this year Woo Hoo

Hope you guys change your mind and decide to make it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks